This Policy applies to our consumers, passengers, agents, vendors, suppliers, partners (such as driver and merchant partners), contractors and service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or “yours”).
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes your name, telephone number, email address, your image, date of birth, vehicle and insurance information and financial information.
We collect Personal Data about you in the ways listed below.
You provide your Personal Data to us
We collect your Personal Data when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, you may provide your Personal Data to us when you:
- complete a user profile or registration forms such as your name, contact information and other identification information where needed
- verify your identity through various means such as submission of selfie images
In certain circumstances, you may need to provide your Personal Data in order to comply with legal requirements.
When our services are used
Personal Data may be collected through the normal operation of our Apps, Websites and Services. Some examples are:
- your location to detect pick-up locations and abnormal route variations;
- feedback, ratings and compliments;
- transaction information such as payment method and distance travelled
- personal data you enter in messages when you use our in-app communication features
Personal Data about driver partners
If you are a driver partner, we may collect:
- telematics data such as your speed, acceleration, and braking data
- device data such as GPS location
- your vehicle registration data
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use, combine and process your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
Providing services and features
Your Personal Data will be used to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our Apps, Websites and Services. This includes using your Personal Data to:
- provide you with Services across our various business verticals;
- engage you to provide Services;
- conduct due diligence checks;
- verify your identity;
- track the progress of your trip and detect abnormal trip variations;
- enable communications between our users;
Safety and security
We use your data to ensure the safety and security of our Services and all users. This includes:
- screening driver and delivery partners before enabling their use of our Services
- identifying unsafe driving behaviour such as speeding, harsh braking and acceleration, and providing personalised feedback to driver partners
- verifying your identity when you log in
- using device, location, profile, usage and other Personal Data to prevent, detect and combat fraud or unsafe activities
- monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions
- detecting, preventing and prosecuting crime.
We will take reasonable legal, organisational and technical measures to ensure that your Personal Data is protected. This includes measures to prevent Personal Data from getting lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
Nevertheless, please understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted through any online means, therefore, any transmission remains at your own risk.
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, you may be entitled to:
- ask us about the processing of your Personal Data, including to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data;
- request the correction and/or (in some cases) deletion of your Personal Data;
- in some cases, request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data, or object to that processing;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data (where we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent);
Where you are given the option to share your Personal Data with us, you can always choose not to do so. If we have requested your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
However, choosing not to share your Personal Data with us or withdrawing your consent to our use of it could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes of making use of the Services. After you have chosen to withdraw your consent, we may be able to continue to process your Personal Data to the extent required or otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any queries about this Policy or would like to exercise your rights set out in this Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
iVcardo Data Protection Officer
Apartado de Correos 206